A quick note to let you know the full program for the Australian Data Centre Strategy Summit in February 2013 is now live on the interwebs.
You can download it here [pdf].
The program is run in two streams to reflect the needs of both data centre facilities managers and IT infrastructure managers.
There are still three special guest speakers to be announced in our final round in January - and several thinktank workshops yet to be filled. Are there any subjects you wish for us to explore? Don't hesitate to make a suggestion.
A limited number of tickets remain on sale.
The line-up of speakers and panellists now includes:
- Mike Andrea, director, Strategic Directions
- Nigel Beighton, CTO, Rackspace
- Greg Boorer, managing director, Canberra Data Centres
- Michael Bowolick, head of data centres, IBM Australia New Zealand
- Ellen Broad, Executive Officer at Australian Digital Alliance
- Jens Butler, analyst, Ovum
- Sean Casey, broadband applications advisor, NBN Co
- Matthew Clark, Director Water and Energy Branch, NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- Jon Curry, general manager, managed data centres, Telstra
- Glenn Gore, Chief Technology Officer, Melbourne IT
- Bob Hayward, CTO, CSC
- Matt Healy, regulatory and government affairs, Macquarie Telecom
- Chris Heffernan, CTO, Global Switch
- Kris Kumar, Senior VP and Head of Asia Pacific, Digital Realty
- Daniel McCabe, assistant secretary (infrastructure architecture), Department of Defence
- Marco Magarelli, data centre design engineering manager, Facebook
- Matthew Maw, CTO, Tatts Group
- Monique McIntosh, CEO, AC3
- Craig Scroggie, CEO, NextDC
- Joseph Smith – Data Centre Facilities Manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services.
- Bob Sharon, CEO, Green Global Consulting
- Peter Simon – Asia Pacific Senior IT Architect, Emerson Network Power
- Tony Simonsen, MD, Equinix Australia
- Mark Thiele, Executive VP of data centre technology, Switch
- Mark Vincent, partner, Shelston IP
- Brett Winterford, Editor, iTnews
- Albert Y. Zomaya, School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney