iTnews today launches Digital Nation, a landmark series study chronicling best-practice digital transformation endeavours across Australia’s economy.
Researched and written specifically for technology leaders and practitioners, it's a go-to reference guide filled with exclusive first-hand insights into how Australia’s top businesses have executed against urgent imperatives in a rapidly changing environment, including:
- NAB and Macquarie Bank’s digital strategy
- Coles and Woolworths personalisation pushes
- How PwC has retrained its workforce to build digital capacity
- Service NSW’s influence at home and in Canberra
- Human replacement efforts in heavy industry from the likes of Woodside Energy
The premise of Digital Nation is as compelling as it is simple: every business is now a digital business, but that not every business excels at delivering digital experiences.
By revealing at best practice digital business across the economy’, we offer iTnews s readers the chance to learn from those who’ve already digital work - and what you can learn to make it work for your organisation too!
Read Digital Nation here!