While organisations ramp up investment in cyber security solutions to improve threat management, the practice of quantifying, prioritising and managing cyber threats, system outages and third party exposures, there are business-critical risks is in its nascency in Australia.
With the CPS234 regulation on the horizon there is an expanding technology perimeter to deal with and an increase fragile customer sentiment to manage. Therefore, a more proactive, risk based-approach around securing technology assets is critical in driving sustainable business operations and innovation.
In response to this, the Technology Risk Management Summit 2020 will showcase the most revolutionary technology risk management strategies and frameworks Australia has to offer, including how to:
• Manage increasing stakeholder and regulatory expectations
• Improve organizational resilience
• Implement and embed enterprise risk frameworks
• Use human centred design to achieve culture change in the responsible lending & bear era
• Hear from the likes of AusPost, Telstra and Westpac on how to improve understanding of technology assets and assign appropriate risk values for effective prioritisation
• The opportunity to network and learn from varying set ups and perspectives applied by technology risk and infosec leaders across the Banking, Government, Utilities, Telco and Superannuation sectors
• Deep dive into your pressing challenges through interactive discussion groups, panels and workshops led by industry experts around information security and risk
· To reserve your place at Technology Risk Management 2020:
Call IQPC on 02 9229 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information:
Visit our home page here!