The cloud is helping to fuel amazing innovations and enhanced efficiency, which is why it is critical for governments to carefully think through the cloud capabilities they truly need to power their applications. Without the cloud, there’s no connected government.
The cloud is essential to bring to life the compelling connected-government innovations for Australian government digital transformation.
Akolade's 4th Australian Government Cloud Summit has been designed to help guide all government departments and agencies through their ICT transformation journey to cloud – by carving out a clear roadmap, offering strategies to overcome common challenges, and above all keeping it simple.
Attend this practical summit and gain insights into:
• An effective step-by-step cloud migration strategy
• The deployment of multi cloud application and strategies
• Improved government service delivery through cloud applications
• The use of cloud based data analytic tools for informed decision making
• Governance framework for cloud security and data sovereignty
• Effective measures to overcome the technical skill shortage in the sector
Hear from 20+ government cloud pioneers, including:
• John Seglias, Group Chief Digital and Information Officer, Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA), UK (UK Top 100 CIOs List 2018)
• James Munson, Director of Digital Services and Technology, Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), Department of Transport, UK (UK Top 100 CIOs List 2018)
• Radi Kovacevic, Assistant Secretary, Chief Architect, Department of Home Affairs
• Mohan Aiyaswami, Chief Technology Officer, Department of Defence
• Mathew Smorhun, Assistant Secretary Strategy Realisation Branch, Department of Defence
• Abhishek Singh, Chief Information Officer, Department of the Premier and Cabinet, Government of South Australia
• Chris Fechner, Chief Information Officer, Department of Planning and Environment
• Dr Carina Kemp, Chief Information Officer, Geoscience Australia
If you are interested in attending, please use VIP code WPXITN for the best available rates.