7th University IT Service Strategy & Challenges
Discounted Rates for Tertiary Education Providers & Admission Centres ($2699 + GST), Standard Delegate Rates ($3099 + GST), Commercial Solution Providers ($4099 + GST)
Early bird offers are available for Discounted Rates and Standard Delegates Rates.
Unpacking the future of ITSM
What the future holds for ITSM in many ways is unknown, thanks to the rate of change relative to business operations, customer expectations and technology advancement.
The 7th University IT Service Strategy & Challenges conference is here to help you excel in this rapidly changing IT service delivery and support world, by enabling you to uncover the future challenges and opportunities facing your organisation. Disrupt how you think about ITSM, make change BAU and position IT as a driver of change to deliver service quality excellence.
Benefits of attending
- Understand disruptive technologies & the impact to ITSM
- Embed continual service improvement as the day to day to prevent change fatigue
- Learn how to develop & maintain effective partnerships to deliver exceptional support services
- Re-think your ITSM model to improve the quality of service IT provides
- Upskill, develop & grow your team to prepare them for how roles are changing
- Improve your customers’ relationship with the service desk
Who will attend?
Tertiary Education providers with the following roles & responsibilities:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Information Technology Heads
- Director of ITS
- Director of Client Services
- Director of Service Delivery
For more information about the conference, please contact Customer Care at email@example.com
Mar 24 2020 8:00AM to Mar 25 2020 4:20PM
Balcony Level, Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.