13th Annual Technology In Government
In its 13th year, Tech in Gov is a large scale, 2-day conference and exhibition that brings together ICT leaders and department heads from Federal and State Government. This is the ideal event to learn, network and source solutions that will play an integral part in ICT modernisation.
Tech in Gov: Australia’s Leading Annual Government ICT Event
Now in its 13th year, Tech in Gov is the annual meeting-of-the-minds for 1000’s of government technology leaders across Australia. It is a large-scale two-day conference and exhibition bringing together ICT leaders and department heads from Federal and State Government. Delegates attend to learn, network and source ICT solutions that will play an integral part in ongoing public sector ICT modernization.
- The event focuses on ICT issues that matter most to government:
- Delivering streamlined services 24x7 in an “on demand and open” society.
- Enabling the strategic use of ICT to deliver on policy and effective governance
- Engaging openly to build and leverage knowledge and foster collaboration
Tech in Gov focuses on ICT issues that matter most to government. This includes topics covering:
- Service delivery and citizen experience in an on-demand, 24/7 society
- Operational functions amid ever-changing technology
- Compliance and risk management
- Network infrastructure – mobility and stability
- Cloud and data management
- Strategic use of ICT to deliver on policy and effective governance
- Open engagement to build and leverage knowledge, and foster collaboration
This event is consistently growing year on year, with the 2019 edition consisting of two co-located events: Identity Expo and Cyber Security in Government.
Exhibition and Sponsorship Info: James Delliquanti | +61 2 8908 8515
National Convention Centre Canberra
Aug 6 2019 8:00AM to Aug 7 2019 5:30PM
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.