University Strategic Planning and Resource Management Summit 2020
Meet senior decision-makers across the higher education sector looking to invest in business solutions
About the event
In response to a competitive and funding restrictive operating environment, this year’s event will bring together senior decision makers who are actively looking to invest in solutions that will enable them to operate more efficiently, consolidate services, optimise assets and align their planning processes with strategic vision priorities.
What’s new for 2020?
- Network with a 90% new speaker panel featuring senior thought leaders from Australia, New Zealand, UK and SE Asia
- A stronger program focus on the strategies and technologies that will deliver university transformation and operational excellence
- More interactive formats and networking opportunities for you to put your brand front-of-mind with our audience
- A bigger and better exhibition that will enable you to showcase your expertise and product excellence
- Developing a strategic vision that delivers university-wide transformation and operational excellence
- Exploring how automation, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence will transform customer service in the university operating environment
- Understanding how you can leverage new business models and diversification strategies for organisational growth
- Supporting informed decision making and operational efficiency through the utilisation of business process analytics
- Exploring the strategies, technology and mechanism required to bridge the gap between strategy, planning and delivery
Who will attend?
Senior university executives, directors, managers and representatives with responsibility for:
- Planning & Strategy
- Business Process Improvement
- Service Delivery
- Organisational Change
Get in touch today
Let’s work together to unlock a unique opportunity for your brand.
With some sponsorship opportunities already sold, make sure you call today to secure the right sponsorship package to showcase your offering.
Download the Sponsorship Kit to view the full audience breakdown as well as sponsorship options.
For further information, please contact Rhys Ghorashi on 1300 316 882 or email email@example.com
May 27 2020 8:30AM to May 28 2020 4:30PM
300 Flinders St, Melbourne
Melbourne: City & inner suburbs, Victoria, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.