As the #1 Global event for Design Thinkers, be part of Design Thinking 2020 for 3 jam-packed days filled with workshops, case studies and interaction discussion groups.
Many organisations are working through a customer-centric approach, and it has now become clear that design thinkers are the ones helping to lead this change. That said we are far from a universal consensus on the core principles of design thinking, the best practice for implementation as well as ways to gain leadership buy-in.
So the question remains, how do organisations create deeper customer interactions to drive innovation and become truly customer centric?
This year, discuss the leading challenges with Heads of Design Product Owners, CX Experts and Innovation Leaders, as you learn trends and opportunities pinpointed by those across a spectrum of industries.
Meet the experts:
· Kevin Schumacher, UX Magician, Walt Disney (USA)
· Sabina Alteras-Honig, Senior UX Researcher, Amazon (USA)
· Robert Homberger, Strategic Design Director, ANZ
· Gaetan Germain, Senior Manager Service Design, Optus
· David Meier, Director of Product Design, domain.com.au
· Marina Chiovetti,
· Gene Bawden, Head of Design Department, Monash University
· Scott Bishop, Chief Innovation Officer, Z Energy NZ
· Anet Redmer, Service Design Lead, Qantas
· Christy McLeod, Senior Innovation Designer, Bank of Queensland
View Agenda for full list of speakers and session https://www.customercontactweekdigital.com/events-designthinking/agenda-mc?utm_source=27128.006&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=-external-ad&utm_term=agenda&utm_content=text&mac=27128.006itnews&disc=27128.006itnews
Secure your place by contacting us on 02 9229 1000, emailing email@example.com
or book online here.