The Australian Trade Commission and the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry have shortlisted eight IT companies for the 49th Australian Export Awards.
Six of the eight IT firms have made the cut for a national ICT award, including Atlassian, who took out the prize last year.
The finalists include:
- eWay (specialises in online payments)
- Micromine (mining software solutions)
- CPT Global (IT services provider).
- Codan (IT services provider)
- List Premier Education (Educational application developer).
- Atlassian – (Issue tracking, collaboration, and software development).
A further two IT companies are in line for a national emerging exporter award:
- we-do-IT (Victorian company specialising in Integration of GIS with middleware, SAP, Oracle and Microsoft technologies)
- Quintessence Labs (Canberra company specialising in quantum cryptography)
Last year's National Emerging Export Award went to NSW technology company Ansarada, a provider of virtual data rooms.
This year's winners will be announced on Thursday December 8 2011 at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.