Some 100 attendees at the Cloud Camp in Sydney on Friday were prompted to pose their biggest concerns about the nascent market for discussion.
Even with the best minds in the local industry in the room, most questions were left unanswered.
So in true 'unconference' style, iTnews invites readers to pose some of their own answers to the industrys most commonly asked questions...
1. How do I know where my data is for regulation purposes?
2. Who is responsible for patching virtual servers rented in the cloud?
3. How do I know my cloud provider can scale?
4. How do I get my data back if my cloud provider goes broke?
5. What are the key due diligence points to look at when signing a contract with a cloud provider?
Feel free to provide your thoughts below...