Public Sector Digital Transformation & Optimisation
Change management strategies that minimise disruption & help embed new ways of working
Successfully transforming business processes within Government requires significant, committed change management strategies to be in place. Underestimating the amount of sustained effort transformation programs can take, significantly increases the risk of failure. In addition, because we are in a constant state of change, transformation is more difficult than it has ever been.
The Public Sector Digital Transformation & Optimisation conference will discuss how to implement & maintain change management strategies that ensure your transformation journey is successful, while showcasing the business benefits that emerging trends & technologies have to offer.
You will learn about:
- Realise the potential of new trends & technologies
- Ensure that services are customer centric
- Embed a customer centric culture
- Understand the impacts of new technology on your organisation
- Minimise disruption during the transformation process
Hear from a terrific lineup of speakers including:
- Senior Representative from the Digital Transformation Agency
- Ingmar Vali, eGovernment Expert, Centre of Registrars and Information Systems (RIK) Estonian Government
- Marianne Vosloo, National Manager Technology & Innovation (Acting CIO), Australian Federal Police
- Leanne Fry, Chief Innovation Officer, CIO & CISO, Austrac
+ Many more.
Feb 19 2019 8:30AM to Feb 20 2019 5:00PM
1 London Circuit
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.