11th Annual SCADA Australia 2020
For pricing and team packages, visit https://www.iqpc.com/events-scadaaustralia/
Improving SCADA Systems Efficiency, Insights, and Security Through Infrastructure Digitisation, Data Analytics, and Automation
The SCADA Australia Summit has been the only dedicated cross industry conference for SCADA leaders and operators. Attending 2020 is your opportunity to learn from experts that are leading best practice in IT/OT integration, IoT integration with existing SCADA systems, incident management, and transforming business culture.
View the full conference program here
Key themes include:
- Achieving SCADA System Effectiveness in the IoT Ecosystem
- Reducing Operational Risk in an Integrated IT/OT SCADA Environment
- Improving Cyber Threat Management and Responses
- Khaled Darwish, Senior SCADA Communication Engineer, Al Ain Distribution Company - UAE
- Garry Bentlin, Chief Information Security Officer, TransGrid
- Jeff Campbell, Chief Information Security Officer, Horizon Power
- Simon Fryer, SCADA Engineer, APA Group
- Chris Fischer, Senior Process Control Engineer, Fortescue Metal Group Limited.
- Mike Wassell, Head of Operational Technology Services, Sydney Water
- Devasena Chinnarajan, Lead Electrical and Control Systems (Assets & Planning), Lower Murray Waters
- Bettina Pickering, Control Systems Engineer, Coopers Brewery
- Allan Doherty, Senior Control Systems Engineer, Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Paul Wator, Principal SCADA Engineer, SA Power Network
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9229 1000.
Novotel Sydney Central
Oct 19 2020 9:00AM to Oct 21 2020 5:00PM
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.