2nd Australian Digital Government Summit
Driving user-centred service delivery and building digital capability through emerging technologies
Innovation is at the forefront of the Public Sector agenda, with the DTA injecting $70 million in funding to build ICT and digital capability over the next four years. By enhancing platform capabilities, government can facilitate faster, smoother access to government services for individuals and businesses.
2nd Australian Digital Government Summit explores strategies to develop user-centric service delivery, leverage emerging technologies and achieve successful system integration. Attendees will explore the possibilities of artificial intelligence and machine learning whilst also enhancing organisational agility.
Attend this practical summit and gain insights into:
- Developing user-centric service delivery and fostering stakeholder engagement
- Leveraging emerging technologies and completing successful system integration
- Building whole of government IT capability to meet the needs of an evolving demographic
- Exploring the possibilities of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Increasing organisational agility by embedding a comprehensive digital strategy
Hear from 20+ digital innovators, including:
- Nicola Holderness, Chief Information Officer, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy UK
- Miguel Gamino, Chief Technology Officer, City of New York USA
- Colin MacDonald, Chief Executive and Government Chief Digital Officer, Department of Internal Affairs NZ
- Tanya Graham, Chief Digital Officer, Austrade
- Christopher Norman, Director- Digital Transformation, ACT Government
- Rachel Dixon, Deputy Commissioner- Privacy and Data Security, Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner
- Katarina Ryszczyk, Director- Digital Government, Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
If you are interested in attending, use VIP code WPXITN for the best available rates.
Jul 31 2018 8:00AM to Aug 1 2018 7:00PM
68 Market St,
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.