The group that published hacking tools security experts believe were stolen from the US National Security Agency said it plans to sell a new batch of stolen code in July to customers willing to pay more than US$22,000 (A$29,474) or it.
The Shadow Brokers group said it has not yet determined what files will be in the collection. It has previously said it has access to tools for hacking into mobile handsets and Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system, web browsers, and network routers.
It is not clear whether the group actually possesses those tools, or would make good on its promise to release them.
Security researchers have urged taking the threat seriously after the Shadow Brokers released a group of NSA hacking tools in April including one that was used to launch this month's massive "WannaCry" ransomware attack.
WannaCry crippled some 300,000 computers worldwide, causing disruptions at hospitals, post offices, auto plants and government offices.
"This is potentially disastrous," said Matt Suiche, founder of cyber security firm Comae Technologies, who closely follows the Shadow Brokers.
The group in June promised to release tools every month to anyone willing to pay for access.
It also threatened to dump data from banks using the SWIFT international money transfer network and from Russian, Chinese, Iranian or North Korean nuclear and missile programs.
It is not clear who is behind the Shadow Brokers, though some security experts have said they believe the group is tied to the Russian government and working to embarrass the United States. Others have drawn links to North Korea.
NSA officials could not be reached for comment. The agency has declined to say if it built the hacking tools released by Shadow Brokers, or discuss the group's activities.
A Microsoft representative had no immediate comment.
The company said on May 16 that it was aware of Shadow Broker's claims that it had tools for hacking Windows 10, adding that its staff were actively monitoring emerging cyber threats.