Realising Business Value from Intelligent Automation Conference 2019
Prices starting at $1899. Early Bird Discounts Apply
Visit Website to find out Early Bird Offers
The Intelligent Automation Conference will give you tangible insights from business leaders who have trialled and successfully implemented automation within their business. Learn from the experiences of organisations like Illion, Bank of New Zealand, Suncorp, Credit Union Australia, Optus, Transport for NSW, Canva and many more.
Australia is forecast to experience a $2.2 trillion productivity boost between 2015 and 2030, as more manual everyday tasks become automated.
From improved customer experience to operational efficiencies, global examples of how automation can transform a business are emerging.
Unpacking key considerations for business leaders:
- Why automate: does the case stack up for your business?
- Who to work with: choosing the right partners and providers
- How to implement: getting the pilot right and identifying what capability you need
- Roadblocks to success: what are the risks, how has it gone wrong and what can we learn
- Managing change: understanding impact to the workforce
- Measuring the impact: are you realising the value?
Hear from Industry Leaders:
View Speaker Line Up: http://bit.ly/2VLJXYD
- Anthony Scott : Chief Intelligent Automation Officer,
- Sandra Moorhead: Head of Process Architecture & Governance,
Bank of New Zealand
- Tim Johnson: Head of Insurance Operations Delivery,
Who will Attend?
Heads & Directors of:
- Process Improvement
- Customer experience
- Marketing & Sales
- Product Innovation
View website for more information: http://bit.ly/2VLJXYD
For group discounts call customer care at 02 9239 5701
Mar 26 2019 9:00AM to Mar 27 2019 5:20PM
90 William Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2011
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.