Intelligent Automation 201926 - 27 February 2019
Parkroyal Darling Harbour, Sydney
View Event Guide: https://bit.ly/2FCiTHs
The A/NZ RPA market is expected to grow from $216 million in 2017 to $870 million by 2020 and the revolution of intelligent automation opens an opportunity of $2.2 trillion by 2030 in economic benefits for Australia.
While the value of this technology is undisputable, the Australian market is only now getting to grips with applying it successfully and the lack of consistent know-how and network for sharing best practices within this space prevents Australian players from staying in pace with the rest.
With that in mind we bring you Australia's largest Intelligent Automation Summit 2019 with a brand new focus on leveraging cognitive automation to deliver scaled operational efficiencies, risk management and personalised customer experience.
View the conference program here: https://bit.ly/2S4tIDn
This is your chance to join over 20+ experts including:
• Luke McConnell, Head of Operations & Transformation, ANZ Bank
• Uday Singh, Head Process Automation & Robotics, Credit Suisse (USA)
• Michael Magee, Process Expert, ING DIRECT Australia
• Tim Johnson, Head of Insurance Operations Delivery, Suncorp
• Rachna Garg, Director of Business Integration & Transformation, Mastercard
• Samar Zutshi, Director of Innovation, Online Education Services
• Luther Uthayakumaran, Head of R&D, Sydney Water
• Tim Barnes, Head of Robotics Process & Automation, Telstra
For the full speaker line up, sessions and workshops, view the event guide here: https://bit.ly/2S4tIDn
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and network with automation experts from various industries and learn strategies to help your organisation accelerate process efficiency, minimise cost and strengthen risk management.
Feel free to also have a look at the Exclusive 24 page Intelligent Automation Market Report: https://bit.ly/2S8UCKw