FREE Online Event: Cyber Sercurity in the Age of Covid-19
Improving Cyber Security in the Covid-19 Era through InfoSec Processes, Technology & Business Awareness around Emerging Threats & Risks
As Covid-19 brings about scaled remote and digital ways of working, information security teams can no longer rely on existing practices and capabilities to be effective against the new threats and risks that permeate into their environments. This has left many a cyber-teams challenged with finding answers to the following questions:
- How can I mature security capabilities like zero-trust architecture, end point security and multifactor authentication without making day to day business activity cumbersome?
- What’s the best way to ensure security when business decisions are prioritizing agility over quality?
- What are the best ways to engage and educate the business on new cyber hygiene practices when the critical human touch is missing?
With this in mind, IQPC Exchange proudly presents Australia’s first of its kind “Cyber Security In the Age of Coronavirus” Online Summit.
MEET YOUR SPEAKERS
- Dovid Clarke, Head of Cyber (CISO), MMG Limited
- Richard Harrison, Chief Information Security Officer, healthAlliance (New Zealand)
- Venu Annam, Manager, Cyber Security, Risk and Resilience (CISO), SA Water
Jun 9, 2020, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.