Data Privacy and Protection National Conference
Standard Delegate Rates: $2699 + GST
Commercial Solutions Provider: $3699 + GST
Driving holistic approaches to privacy, data governance & risk
In the wake of Facebook and Cambridge Analytica as well as emerging reports of data breaches, public awareness and expectations of privacy and data protection continue to heighten. The challenge now is to align data-driven innovation with effective data governance frameworks in order to mitigate the risk.
It is crucial that data is used in the most privacy-centric, ethical and transparent way possible. Privacy and data protection are no longer solely IT issues - they are business issues.
The Data Privacy & Protection conference will give you a holistic lens on privacy. Attend and hear from leading organisations on how to:
- Build a privacy and data protection program that is agile to the future
- Identify and mitigate both physical and digital breach risks
- Manage and control third party risk
- Strengthen data governance frameworks
- Align data governance, compliance, security, and technology frameworks
- Build and maintain trust through transparent and ethical data governance
Covering key updates from 2018 to plan for the future of privacy:
- Data Breaches - post Feb 2018
- GDPR - post May 2018
- APS Privacy Code - post July 2018
- The Consumer Data Right - further implementation
Get up to speed in a fast moving privacy landscape to manage risks and continue to innovate with data.
Who will attend?
- Private and public sector senior executives with the roles of:
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Privacy / Data Protection Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Head of Risk and Compliance
- Chief Information Security Officer
- General Counsel
Sep 11 2018 8:30AM to Sep 12 2018 4:00PM
Balcony Level, Cockle Bay Wharf, Sydney
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.