Cyber Security for Higher Education
Discounted Rates for Tertiary Education Providers & Admission Centres: $2699 + GST
Standard Delegate Rates: $3099 + GST
Early bird discounts are available
Embedding a positive security culture to help mitigate & manage cyber risks
After some high profile breaches and heightened focus on cyber security for the sector, the Cyber Security for Higher Education conference is here to help you better protect your institution.
Learn from your colleagues, peers and industry experts to understand how to improve human resilience to and implement better solutions against the latest cyber threats. Disrupt traditional thinking, challenge the status quo and arm yourself with knowledge to prepare for what’s to come.
Benefits of attending
- Direct & shape your own culture initiatives to embed a positive security culture
- Understand the broader threat landscape & how government expects the sector to respond
- Implement an effective cyber strategy to improve resilience to threats
- Learn from other types of research organisations on how they overcome cyber challenges
- Build a dialogue with your Board that highlights the importance of effective cybersecurity governance
- Establish trust & transparency with key stakeholders, to ensure security is always front of mind
Who will attend?
Tertiary Education providers, Admissions Centres & Government Departments with roles and responsibility for:
- CISO / CIO
- DVCR / PVCR
- Heads of Cyber
- Cyber Operations
- Heads of IT
- Heads of Information Security
- IT Governance
- IT Architecture
- IT Infrastructure
- Network Security
- Higher Education
Mar 24 2020 8:30AM to Mar 25 2020 5:10PM
Balcony Level, Cockle Bay Wharf
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.