11th Annual Technology in Government 2017
See website for more details: https://goo.gl/Muk5v5
Join the annual meeting-of-the-minds for 1000s of government technology leaders across federal, state and local government
Technology in Government is Australia's largest IT event for the Government. The large-scale two day event brings together ICT leaders and department heads from the public sector to learn, network and source ICT solutions that will play an integral part of the ongoing ICT modernisation.
Technology in Government is Australia's LARGEST government technology event and it is returning for the 11th year to the National Convention Centre in Canberra on 1-2 August 2017.
Technology in Government Summit 2017 brings together a high level, public sector focused audience, with market leaders in ICT and emerging digital technologies. Co-located along a buzzing solutions focused exhibition, this multi-platform conference program offers attendees the opportunity to create their own tailored experience. Closing the knowledge gap, and allowing Federal, State and Local Government Departments and Agencies to collaborate, leverage knowledge and foster innovation.
This is your chance to:
IT News subscribers can enjoy a 10% discount. Quote promo code: ITNEWS10 at check out.
- EXPLORE the role of next-gen technologies in executing strategy and enhancing service delivery
- UNCOVER how developments in legislation and procurement procedures will affect your department
- MEASURE the progress of your transformation initiatives against successful project case studies
- DISCOVER how international governments are leveraging technology to better serve their citizens
- CREATE your own conference agenda from seven tailored programs
- NETWORK with other government professional, the private sector and entrepreneurial community
- ACCESS the biggest live market place of emerging public and private ICT technologies
This is ON TOP of group discounts available! Email: email@example.com
Aug 1 2017 9:00AM to Aug 2 2017 5:00PM
31 Constitution Ave
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.