Emerging threats in the era of digital are becoming increasingly sophisticated, widespread and complex globally. As old-world and new-world challenges collide in today’s digital environment, it’s more critical than ever for organisations to digitize their existing frameworks, and to transform current risk practices to reflect new threats.
Although organisations have become reasonably good at managing predictable, lower-level risks, many have a false sense of security about their ability to anticipate and deal with more hazardous fraud threats that evolve rapidly in a digitally-connected world.
The Australian Cyber, Fraud and Risk Summit is a unique event that will explore some of the most exciting case studies and innovative strategies for responding to new and emerging threats in today’s digital landscape. With powerful keynote presentations and panel discussions from Australia’s leading Fraud, Cyber Fraud and Risk professionals, this event will address the most significant challenges and threats being faced today and uncover the knowledge, strategies and technology to mitigate and overcome them.
Attend this practical summit and gain insights into:
Featured speakers include:
· - Simon King, Chief Risk Officer, UK Ministry of Defence
· - Kenneth Jones, Head of Fraud Risk Management, Cyber Crisis Incident Manager, UBS Bank (US)
· - Dr Mark Harvey, Detective Inspector, QLD Police Service, Internal Investigations Unit
· - Ken Gamble, Executive Chairman, IFW Global and Australian Chairman, International Association of Cybercrime Prevention
· - Dima Katchalov, Head Of Technology – Fraud, Collections & Disputes Services, ANZ
· - Rupert Haywood, Managing Director, Risk and Financial Operations, Queensland Treasury Corporation
· - Bronwyn Davies, Chief Auditor, Airservices Australia
· - Grant Wilson, Head of Group Investigations, Ethics and Integrity, Rio Tinto
· - Ken Robertson, Head of Fraud and Corruption Prevention and Risk Management, Department of Family and Community Services NSW
· - Ben Walker, Head of Data Security, Medibank
· - Tim Doyle, Principal Psychologist, Proof of Character
· - Gavin Pearce, Chief Risk Officer, iCare (RMIA Risk Manager of the Year 2017)
· - Ivana Kvesic, Information Security Head of Innovation and Culture, Australia Post