Robotic Process Automation Summit 2017
For more information, please visit: http://www.konnectlearning.com.au/conferences/robotic-process-automation-2017-3/
Register online using the code "ITNEWS" to redeem your special 15% discount on the current rate.
The business case for RPA is understood, and the benefits are being realised throughout Australia. Building on the PoC is the next step. The Robotic Process Automation Summit 2017 will guide you through this transition - From PoC to implementation, development, maturity and resilience.
You will join leading organisations in the RPA space to learn optimised re-engineering processes for RPA preparation, develop in-depth insight into effective governance structures and appropriately scale RPA within your organisation. No matter the stage of your organisation, this event will cover initial adoption processes, implementation on a global level and, innovative RPA applications, effective digital strategies and how AI and machine learning to enhance RPA.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING |
- Overcome the challenges of implementing RPA
- Prepare your organisation for a successful RPA deployment
- Scale your RPA technologies
- Develop a robust governance framework
- Drive continuous improvement through a Centre of Excellence
- Link RPA to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
FEATURED SPEAKERS |
- Frank Casale, Founder & CEO, Institute for Robotic Process Automation & AI (IRPA&AI) [USA]
- Viji Varghese, Head of CEO – Robotic Process Automation & Business Excellence, ANZ [India]
- Jose Ordinas Lewis, Head Robotic Automation Centre of Excellence, Swiss Re [USA]
- Saravanan Kumar, Global Head of Automation, AON [India]
- David Friedman, Director Robotics Process Automation CoE, American Express [USA]
- Ricardo Badillo, Director BPM and Automation | Head of RPA CoE, Western Union [Costa Rica]
- Rita Newman, Head of Business Performance & Institutional Operations, ANZ
- Sujata Das, Head of Business Partnering & Robotics, Suncorp Group
- Paul Henry, Tribe Lead – Robotics | Automation Solution Centre, Telstra
- Robert Walliser, Productivity & Digital Labs Operations, Digital Labs, IAG
- Josianne Fortin, Manager Digital and Innovation, Synergy
- Scott McMahon, Head of Robotic Process Automation Delivery, Synergy
- Sallie Moore-Wood, Automation Coordinator| Process Excellence & Automation, NSW Office of State Revenue
- Manuel Ledezma, Head of Process Automation and Improvement, Credit Union Australia
- Peter Werner, Robotics and Acritical Intelligence, IAG
- Adrian Iaiza, Head of Robotic Process Automation and Operations Excellence Leader, TAL Australia
- Gary O’Brien, Head of Product and Change Management, BNP Paribas
- Sukant Saddi, Programme Manager | Partnering and RPA, Suncorp Group
- Pavel Gimelberg, Agile and RPA Capability Manager, Independent RPA Specialist
This event will bring Leaders in the automation, IT, data, transformation and digital space.
Typical job title categories that will attend include: COOs, CTOs, CDOs, CIOs, CFOs, Head of Automation, Head of Innovation, Head of Transformation, Head of Improvement, Data Scientists, Head of Business Intelligence, Head of Finance.
REGISTRATION & ENQUIRIES |
To register for RPA Summit 2017 simply complete the registration form at the back of this brochure and send to: email@example.com or call 02 8248 0200.
Alternatively, registrations can be made online at: http://www.konnectlearning.com.au/conferences
Nov 28 2017 8:30AM to Dec 1 2017 5:00AM
48 PIRRAMA ROAD, PYRMONT
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.