Open Banking and API Summit 2018
The Open Banking and API Summit has been designed to provide strategies on a roadmap to unlock the power of open banking by developing personalised products, opening up new revenue streams and protecting customer data.
Open Banking Review has been released and the July 2019 deadline looms ahead – giving consumers greater control over their data and with it the opportunity for banks to deliver better products and services. The next 6 months will be crucial as banks prepare to launch their open banking platforms and make their APIs public.
With this in mind, the Open Banking and API Summit will address the biggest questions and challenges that will face banks and financial institutions as they gear up for the Open Banking regime.
View full program here
Held on 30 – 31 October 2018 at Victoria Hotel, Melbourne, the event brings together thought leaders and experts who will discuss:
- Investigating how your products and services will need to evolve with open APIs
- The impact on core banking platforms and ensuring that they are ready to manage a larger data load
- Understanding how to better collaborate with third party entities in sharing consumer data and APIs
- Building cyber security and resilience for the Open Banking regime
- Engaging customers to maximize the uptake and the projected benefits of open banking
A few of our featured speakers include:
- Eduardo Martinez Barrios, Open Banking Product Head, Santander UK
- Nissanka Janaratne, Digital Advisory and Transformation, Westpac Banking Group
- David Lochrie, General Manager of Digital and Integration, ME Bank
- Craig Bacon, Head of Everyday Banking, AMP Bank
- Richard Hilliard, Head of Digital Transformation, Aussie Home Loans
- Callam Porch, Senior Manager, Digital Strategy and Innovation, QSuper
Don't miss out on the opportunity to meet and network with Heads of Technology, Data Analytics, Digital, Innovation, Risk and Compliance and more to discuss how the Australian market can unlock the power of open banking by developing personalised products, opening up new revenue streams and protecting customer data.
View the full list of speakers and session outlines here
Oct 30, 2018 to Oct 31, 2018
Melbourne: City & inner suburbs, Victoria, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.