CIO Summit 2017
For more information, please visit: http://www.konnectlearning.com.au/conferences/cio-summit-2017/
Register online using the code "ITNEWS" to redeem your special 15% discount on the current rate.
CIO Summit 2017 draws on the insights of leading IT figures to assess the role of the CIO in today’s business environment. The intricacies of digital and technological transformation, integration and executive strategy will be discussed, providing you with practical, scalable approaches to achieving your IT goals.
CIO SUMMIT 2017 will present you with practical, scalable applications of IT initiatives to drive performance and innovation in an ever-changing profession. Drawing together international and domestic pioneers from a range of industries, this event will provide you with insight into the changing goals of the CIO, and the best strategies to achieve them.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING |
- Drive improved performance in your IT teams
- Build resilience into your IT processes and functions
- Integrate IT functions to increase your strategic scope
- Transform your IT capabilities to future-proof your business
- Influence executive strategy to drive business goals
- Establish agile leadership to address continuous change
FEATURED SPEAKERS |
- Riaan van Wamelen, Chief Information Officer, Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Stephen Potter, Chief Information Officer, Arup
- Anne Trefethen, Chief Information Officer, University of Oxford
- Aniruddha Paul, Chief Information Officer, ING Bank Australia
- Wayne Marchant, Chief Information Officer, Heritage Bank
- John Cox, Chief Information Officer, Australia Post
- Damon Rees, Chief Information & Digital Officer, NSW Government
- Bob Hennessy, Chief Information Officer, Lendlease
- Andy Weir, Chief Information Officer, Bankwest
- Tanya Whiteing, Chief Information Officer, George Weston Foods
- Matthew Leary, Chief Information Officer, Tassal
- Michael Bromley, Chief Information Officer, Bank of Queensland
- Michelle Beveridge, Chief Information Officer, Intrepid Travel
- Joanne Stubbs, Former Chief Information Officer, Bakers Delight
- Andrew Mills, Chief Information Officer, Queensland Government
- Craig Tucker, National Chief Information Officer, The Salvation Army Australia
- Sanjay Kalra, Chief Information Officer, IP Australia
- Sarah Polhill, Chief Information Officer, Royal Australian Mint
- David Reeve, Chief Information Officer, Macquarie University
- Simon Turner, Chief Information Officer, AxiCorp
- Ross Forgione, Chief Information Officer, Johnson Winter & Slattery
This event will bring together key figures in the IT sphere from a diverse range of industries, as well as specialist providers of technologies in this space.
This event is particularly relevant for CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, Heads of IT, Heads of Digital, Head of Innovation and Heads of Transformation
REGISTRATION & ENQUIRIES |
To register for CIO Summit 2017 simply complete the registration form at the back of this brochure and send to: email@example.com or call 02 8248 0200.
Alternatively, registrations can be made online at: http:// www.konnectlearning.com.au/conferences
Nov 28 2017 8:30AM to Nov 30 2017 5:00AM
77 York St, Sydney
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.