Chief Data & Analytics Officer Melbourne
Check out the packages available; ITnews readers receive a 10% discount when registering. Enter the Code: ITN10. Make sure you take advantage of the early bird rates.
* please note the discount does not apply to vendors.
Bringing together the most advanced data and analytics leaders from Australia and overseas, CDAO Melbourne will host an exceptional speaker line-up. Make sure you are amongst these leading minds so that you can discover what it takes to be a market disruptor.
With so much happening in the world of data analytics we’re thrilled to be hosting our fifth annual CDAO Melbourne event to bring you all the latest and greatest in wins, misses, thrills and spills. We’re bringing together innovators, advocates and strategists who are shaping the way companies view, manage and harness data. From humble beginnings to our established community we’re back to offer more opportunities to connect and collaborate than ever before.
CDAO Melbourne 2019 will feature unique impact topics influencing change today – all revealed in our latest agenda!
- Our incredible line up of data leaders will guide you through the latest in ethical and responsible AI.
- A dedicated Data Impact Track will showcase how organisations such as Formula 1® (UK) have put data in the driving seat.
- GE’s (USA) Chief Commercial Data Scientist will share with you how to harness data for maximum business impact.
- You can deep dive into our Data Governance Focus Day and climb high with our Teams, Talent & Diversity mini-event.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there! Register today and plan your journey with us.
For registration enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Sep 9 2019 8:30AM to Sep 11 2019 7:30PM
8 Whiteman Street
Melbourne: City & inner suburbs, Victoria, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.