In the wake of the Facebook and Cambridge Analytica scandal, the emphasis on data protection and management is greater than ever. Changes to the regulatory landscape of data are occurring with the establishment of Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation and Australia’s Consumer Data Right. These new laws are forcing organisations to reassess their approach to data management and enable data transparency.
In response to this, Akolade brings the Australian Data Summit to Sydney on the 19th-21st November, featuring data and analytics experts and thought leaders to discuss key issues in a cross industry forum to leverage data and optimise business value.
5 key takeaways from this forum include:
- Establishing proactive data security measures and implementing reactive risk-mitigation methods
- Building capability for data analysis to improve organisational ROI
- Leveraging AI and machine learning to realise the full potential of big data
- Using real time data to inform decision making and organisational strategy
- Implementing cutting-edge data management and governance practices to gain a competitive advantage
Hear from 20+ data and analytics leaders, including:
- David Bloch, General Manager, Advanced Analytics - Fonterra (New Zealand)
- Prateek Jain, Head of Technology/ SVP Technology - eHarmony (USA)
- Ian Opperman, CEO/NSW Chief Data Science - NSW Data Analytics Centre
- Pooyan Asgari, Chief Data Officer - Domain Group
- Asaf Ahmad, Chief Information Security Officer - Fire and Rescue NSW
If you would like to attend, confirm your place via the summit website with VIP code WPXITN, or contact us for more information at:
+61 2 9247 6000