3rd Annual Intelligent Automation 2018
The 3rd Annual Intelligent Automation Summit will include brand new case studies and applications of Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning and RPA. Key leaders of automation from various industry sectors will come together to discuss Intelligent Automation technology at hand and best practice from use cases.
As RPA is rapidly evolving, businesses must look to new technologies to increase productivity, efficiency and reduce costs. This is where Intelligent Automation steps in - $19.6 billion will be spent on professional service robots alone, and Australia’s potential economic growth as a result of automation totals to $2.2 trillion.
In light of this, the 3rd Annual Intelligent Automation Summit will include brand new case studies and applications of Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Automation, Machine Learning and RPA. Key leaders of automation from various industry sectors will come together to discuss Intelligent Automation technology at hand and best practice from use cases.
- When: 1 – 2 March 2018
- Where: Novotel Sydney Central
Take a look at the full program here.
Key Focus include:
- Understand benefit realization of automation strategy through examining use cases of how automation has increased productivity, efficiency and reduced costs
- Cut through the hype and discover the scope of Intelligent Automation and what it can feasibly be used to achieve
- The scalability potential of Intelligent Automation with a particular focus on supporting the transition from RPA in the back office to implementing AI in CX
- Strategic planning of Intelligent Automation programs and realising strategy on sustainable Intelligent Automation
- Assessing best practice for change management strategy around implementing Intelligent Automation and identifying an automation champion to lead the initiative
Key speakers include:
- Markoss Martina, General Manager Process Automation (Robotics & Cognitive), NAB
- Agustinus Nalwan, AI & Machine Learning Technical Lead, carsales.com
- Hosein Alizadeh, Lead Data Scientist, VicSuper
- Adrian Iaiza, Robotic Process Automation & Operational Excellence Leader, TAL Australia
- Paulo Rocha, Principal, Enterprise Architect, Westpac New Zealand
- Siamak Tafavogh, Lead Data Scientist, Coca Cola Amatil
- Steven Cooper, API and Platform Evangelist, Telstra
- Julie Boulton, Robotic Process Automation Developer, Heritage Bank
View the agenda now to see the full speaker lineup, case studies, workshops, Awards, site tours, exclusive offers and more!
For information about the event, download the event guide, visit the website or call us on +61 2 9229 1000.
Mar 1 2018 9:00AM to Mar 2 2018 6:00AM
169-179 Thomas St
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.