While organizations can and do continue to use AD, cloud apps are an increasingly critical part of business operations. AD technology—which is not designed for the cloud—only hinders growth, innovation and productivity.
Read this Redmond Intelligence best practices report to learn:
- Why you need to stop the AD-centric thinking.
- How to identify what you need from an identity platform.
- Why you should relocate untethered identities to the cloud.
- When to consider an HRMS as the employee system of record.
- How to incorporate heterogeneous devices.