SAUG National Summit
Registrations are OPEN for the SAUG National Summit 2019; the only Australian independent member run SAP event; created by SAP customers, for SAP customers. This year's event will be held on the 26th and 27th August at the International Convention Centre in Sydney - and is set to be our biggest event yet.
Why Attend the SAUG National Summit? Here’s TEN great reasons...
- The SAUG National Summit is the only independent member run event, created by SAP customers for SAP customers – so you get the full picture.
- You will join leading international experts in S/4HANA, UX, Digital Transformation and more; to learn what is coming, global best practices, how to develop your own strategy and get the most from your SAP investment.
- You’ll hear globally renowned Technology Futurist, Master Strategist, and one of the world’s most in-demand technology speakers; Ray Wang (USA). Ray will inspire you, help you make sense of emerging technologies and trends, and give you incomparable insights into the most critical SAP issues.
- Develop your knowledge and accelerate your career through case studies, best practise expert sessions, road mapping, workshops, demonstrations and networking.
- Choose to attend LOB streams; across key areas such as Financial Transformation, HR and more for targeted learning.
- Discover how over 30 leading customer organisations are transforming, improving, innovating and optimising their SAP systems, gaining real business value, tackling disruption and leveraging opportunities from new technologies.
- Explore content across 14 streams focused on hot topic areas including Digital Transformation, S/4HANA, UX, Intelligent Technology, Financial Transformation, Innovation, HR & People, Optimising SAP and more.
- With over 80 breakout sessions, you can tailor your own agenda and maximise your Summit experience.
- New for 2019: Additional dedicated Customer Experience (CX) Stream, with a technical/ IT perspective on Day One and Business or LOB perspective on Day Two. It will feature customer case studies and expert sessions to give you the best insights into Experience Management, C/4HANA, AI & Machine Learning in CX and more.
- Network with a great cross section of the SAP ecosystem; customer peers, experts, SAP executives, thought leaders and partners.
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend Australia’s leading SAP customer run event. Take advantage of our 4 for 3 Group Booking Deal* – simply order 4 two-day delegate passes in one transaction and only pay for three!
We hope to see you in Sydney.
Aug 26 2019 8:00AM to Aug 27 2019 7:00AM
14 Darling Drive
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.