DevOps & Agile Digital Transformation for Government
from $1699 - Local Government Rate | from $2399 - Standard Rate
Harnessing the potential of DevOps and Agile tools to transform the public sector
Delivering more with less, faster, is always the expectation of the public purse, and the broad range of ever-advancing technologies both offer significant promise and a complex and confusing minefield to navigate. How do you decide what to use and how can tools be practically delivered in a way that is fast enough to meet the ever-changing needs of an increasingly disrupted world?
This next edition of Criterion’s Digital Transformation for Government series will bring leaders of government administration from across Australia together to discuss how DevOps and Agile digital transformation strategies can be used effectively to drive greater efficiency, productivity, deliver greater value for public money and increase government’s ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing ICT infrastructure needs.
Government is seeking insight on how DevOps and Agile tools can help them to discern between the diverse range of emerging technologies and implement them in a rapid and responsive fashion. The discussion agenda will explore practical applications of the broad range of latest developments in the Agile and DevOps toolbox for the public sector to help bring this community up to speed.
Topics to be explored will include:
- Global and local applications of DevOps in Government digital transformation
- Becoming a pipeline driven Public Sector organisation - creating a culture of continuous delivery and testing
- Breaking down silos through Agile shared services approaches to Government digital transformation
- DevOps and Agile workforce capability development
- Aligning DevOps and Agile methodologies with best practice digital standards
>Download the event program
Government transformation leaders sharing their experiences will include:
- Aidan Feldman, Technology Portfolio Director, Technology Transformation Services, General Services Administration USA
- Ann Dunkin, Chief Information Officer, County of Santa Clara, Silicon Valley USA
- Marianne Vosloo, National Manager Technology and Innovation, Australian Federal Police
- Julian Smith, Lean-Agile Portfolio Management, Digital Transformation Agency
>Download the brochure & see the full speaker lineup
Who will attend?
Key stakeholders involved in Public Sector digital transformation such as:
- Chief Digital Officers, Chief Data Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Transformation Officers
- Technology Procurement Managers
- Information Technology Managers
- Enterprise Architecture Managers
- Digital Transformation Managers
- Heads of Delivery, Heads of Systems Engineering, Heads of Infrastructure, Heads of Application Development, Heads of Software Engineering
- Senior DevOps Engineering
- Agile Delivery Specialists, Scrum Masters and Coaches
- Automation Engineers
- Infrastructure Architects
Save up to $600 off standard tickets when you register before 20th September 2019.
Take a further $100 off the early bird tickets by using the discount code CC*ITNEWS
Click see pricing & offers
For more information, visit the website or contact our customer service team at 1300 316 882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nov 26 2019 8:30AM to Nov 28 2019 5:13AM
1 London Circuit
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.