Artificial Intelligence - once an uncertain phenomenon with little evidence for practicality - is quickly making its mark on every aspect of our daily lives.
Adoption of AI has increased by 270% over the past four years, with PwC estimating that AI will add around US$15.7 trillion to the global economy by 2030.
With this in mind, how will you keep up with the ever-increasing advancements of technology?
Find out how your organisation measures against the leading companies who are already making their mark in AI investments at this year’s 4th AI for Enterprise Summit, taking place on the 13-14 August, Sydney. Hear from over 20+ speakers:
• Bhairav Mehta, Data Science Manager, Apple (USA)
• Lawrence Wee, Chief Data Scientist, Allianz APAC (Singapore)
• Kai Chaza, Director of AI Innovation, Automation & Analytics Division, Global Digital Transformation, Ericsson (Sweden)
• Lionel Kho, Head of Analytics and Insights, NAB
• Mark Moloney, Machine Learning & AI Solutions Principal, Telstra
• Michelle Kempster, Head of Data Governance and Quality, Tabcorp
• Dr Jacek Kowalski, GM Data Science/Chief Data Scientist of Customer & Digital, Australian Unity
Where: Venue: Novotel Darling Habour
When: 13 – 14 August | Workshops: 12 August
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 9229 1000