Cyber security threats of all shapes and sizes can cause problems for your organisation, but advanced threats can eat up the most resources, technology and time.
So how are large, mature organisations dealing with this problem? Find out by reading this report about the results of a survey of 366 organisations by SANS.
The report covers:
- how much success organisations are having combatting advanced threats
- how potential incidents are reported, looping advanced threat information back into organisations
- what the future of advanced threat handling looks like
- areas organisations can work on improving sooner rather than later
- and other aspects of this topic
Fill in the form on the right to download the guide.
IBM Privacy Notice: IBM may use my contact data to keep me informed of products, services, and offerings. You can withdraw your marketing consent (given below) at any time by submitting an opt-out request. Also you may unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in each email. More information on our processing can be found in the IBM Privacy Statement. By submitting this form, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the IBM Privacy Statement.