More than ever, software security is a concern – and organisations are dealing with it by applying DevSecOps practises.
So what proportion of Australian organisations are making headway with DevSecOps? And what are the drivers and obstacles?
Find out by reading this IDC paper, sponsored by Micro Focus, which covers the results of a survey of more than 1,100 enterprise leaders throughout the Asia Pacific region, including in Australia and New Zealand. The paper also covers:
- who takes responsibility for application security testing in surveyed ANZ organisations
- which types of security testing tools dominate in Asia
- why COVID is speeding up respondents' DevSecOps initiatives
- the level of DevSecOps integration by all respondents
- a definition of DevSecOps
- essential DevSecOps advice.
Fill in the form on the right to download the paper.