This Gartner report shows how IBM is a ‘Leader’ for Disaster Recovery as a Service, the key strengths are
- IBM offers one of the most comprehensive sets of related professional and managed services of any of the providers in this Magic Quadrant.
- IBM's three service tiers support different levels of test frequency, declaration costs, recovery targets and service pricing.
- Clients can initiate premises-to-cloud failovers no later than one hour after issuing a disaster declaration.
- IBM's fully managed service approach significantly reduces recovery management complexity for the enterprise customer.
- IBM has a solid provider portal interface in place for configuring a virtual recover data centre, recovering servers and monitoring testing progress and completion.
(Source – Gartner Magic Quadrant April 2015)
Download the full Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service report