Early Bird discounts available
Building trust, gaining consent & improving customer experience
As the July 2019 deadline looms ahead for the Big 4, all other banks can gain exclusive insights into their strategies and prepare for their own July 2020 deadline. All key managers in financial organisations must determine what their organisation may look like in the future and how services will be created, marketed and distributed.
The Open Banking conference will bring together major international and local banks, Fintechs, data aggregators and government stakeholders to share high-level strategies on building trust, gaining consent and improving customer experience.
You will learn about:
- Identify the capabilities and investments needed to make it happen
- Cover the basics by targeting specific lifestage moments using external APIs
- Look for partners aligned with your open platform vision
- Choose a strategic ecosystem model that is close to your strategic priorities and market positioning
- Create new business models, revenue models, product development processes, and sales strategies to optimise the value of open banking
Hear from a terrific lineup of speakers including:
- Lareina Wang, Regional Head of Retail Customer Strategy and Propositions, HSBC, HK
- Chris Michael, Chief Technology Officer, Open Banking Implementation Entity (OBIE), UK
- Rob Wilson, Chief Technology Officer, Westpac
- Kate Crous, General Manager Digital, Strategy & Operations, CBA
+ Many more.
Mar 26 2019 9:00AM to Mar 27 2019 4:25PM
117 Macquarie Street
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.