2nd AI for Government Summit 2019
From $1799 exc GST
AI in the Public Sector: How to Maintain Public Confidence, Enhance Citizen Satisfaction and Strengthen Data Privacy and Security
Across the globe, government agencies are taking great strides in AI investment and by 2035, AI will be expected to deliver an additional US$939bn in economic value.
With the Australian Government backing AI’s potential by committing $29.9m towards its adoption, the primary focus for public sector leaders today is around the "where" and "how to" strategies to adopt AI technologies.
With that in mind, the AI for Government Summit returns for its 2nd edition bringing together leaders within the public sector to examine the scope of AI and the role of the Government in ensuring sustainable and ethical adoption of AI.
Hear from over 16+ speakers:
- (Singapore) Tamsin Greulich-Smith, Chief of Smart Health Leadership Centre, Institute of Systems & Science, National University of Singapore
- Siew Lee Seow, Senior Policy Officer, Policy Lab, Digital Government Policy and Innovation, Digital.NSW, Department of Customer Service
- Pon Ravsong, Senior Manager Data Science, ASIC
- Jed Horner, Policy Manager, Standards Australia
- Philip Muehleck, Program Director, Service NSW
- Dennis Chan, Manager, Customer Experience Technologies, Transport for NSW
For more information, visit us at https://www.aiia.net/events-aiforgovernment, or email email@example.com, or call us on +61 2 9229 1000
Aug 13 2019 9:00AM to Aug 14 2019 5:30PM
93 Macquarie St
Sydney: City & inner suburbs, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.