Ever wanted to work for the leading brand in IT security news? SC is currently looking to recruit a dynamic senior sales leader with three years of sales experience in the security space.
For more than 20 years, SC has been a trusted source of information for IT security professionals charged with protecting their company’s data.
We continue to invest and diversify SC’s communication vehicles and relationship with the IT security community via its print magazine, website, online and face-to-face events.
Key purpose of role:
- To achieve revenue, growth and business development objectives across print, online & events for Secure Computing and the B2B division
- Provide primary sales contact for a defined client base
- To maintain and develop SC’s, and the B2B divisions, customer base by generating leads, prospects and new clients
- To review and establish processes to contribute to departmental sales team efficiencies
- Responsibility for reporting accurate revenue and forecast figures
- To raise the profile, enhance the credibility and develop credentials through imaginative and innovative salesmanship, gathering and dispensing intelligence and research, nurturing and caring for our advertising partners
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
You are responsible for ensuring maximum coverage for the client base designated to you, and maximising market share and revenue from these accounts.
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with the designated agencies and clients
- Develop, increase and sustain revenue from existing agencies/clients
- Maintain Secure Computing as a premium brand through thought lead proposals and strong yields
- Be able to think outside of the box and develop new revenue streams
- Provide creative solutions to match the needs of the clients
- Deliver a consistently strong market share
- Develop and implement customer orientated sales solutions
- Develop and build on revenue from new clients and new initiatives/propositions
Abilities, Skills, Competencies and Personal Qualities
- Minimum of three years sales (account management) experience in a competitive marketplace
- IT Security and/or B2B experience preferable
- Experience dealing with media agencies and direct clients
- Excellent consultative and persuasive sales skills
- Strong telephone and face to face sales skills
- Target and goal focused
- Self-motivated & and a creative solutions provider
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Professional appearance & dynamic personality
- As a Senior Account Manager you will lead by example and set high standards for the rest of the team and will aim to be an inspirational figure
- You will be professional at all times (i.e. behaviour, appearance, time management etc.) and understand this reflects how you represent your team and company.
For more information or to apply contact Adrian Lloyd: ALloyd@haymarketmedia.com.au or